OPEESA is the Outdoor Power Equipment and Engine Service Association. Our membership includes more than 100 distributors and manufacturers of outdoor power equipment and air-cooled gas and diesel engines.
Our mission is to provide and promote:
- Industry Growth Through Collaboration
- High Quality, Pertinent Annual Meetings
- Education Programs, Political and Economic Awareness
- Industry Benchmarking and Best Practices
OPEESA is committed to dealer development and education, as it benefits both the manufacturer and distributor members of our organization.
Our Annual Meeting, February 23-26, 2020 at the Estancia La Jolla, Hotel & Spa, La Jolla, CA features leading edge speakers, networking opportunities, as well as a chance to re-charge and refocus.
All of the latest information regarding the Annual Meeting will be on the Whova App. Click below to download it.
For our members only, we offer the latest seminars and webinars to keep you updated on the latest technology and strategies to help improve your business.
- University of Innovative Distribution (UID) March 8-12, 2020
- http://Click here for registration
- c_item title=”Kahle Programs”]OPEESA-specific sales training from recognized leader Dave Kahle.
MEMBERS ONLY CONTENT
A benefit of OPEESA membership, it includes the latest industry news and how it impacts the industry, educational information and our FREE business evaluations.