OPEESA is the Outdoor Power Equipment and Engine Service Association. Our membership includes more than 140 distributors and manufacturers of outdoor power equipment and air-cooled gas and diesel engines.
Our mission is to provide and promote:
- Industry Growth Through Collaboration
- High Quality, Pertinent Annual Meetings
- Education Programs and Legislative Awareness
- Best Practices
OPEESA is committed to dealer development and education, as it benefits both the manufacturer and distributor members of our organization.
Our Annual Meeting features leading edge speakers, networking opportunities, as well as a chance to re-charge and refocus.
For our members only, we offer the latest seminars and webinars to keep you updated on the latest technology and strategies to help improve your business.
- March 9-12: University of Industrial Distribution – SOLD OUT
- April 17: Getting Started with Google + – MHEDA
- September 25: Business Planning Insights for 2015 – MHEDA
Kahle ProgramsOPEESA-specific sales training from recognized leader Dave Kahle.
MHEDA ProgramsSeminars and webinars provided at discounts from the Material Handling Equipment Distributors Association.
MEMBERS ONLY CONTENT
A benefit of OPEESA membership, it includes the latest industry news and how it impacts the industry, educational information and our FREE business evaluations.